Wednesday, July 22, 2009

OF TECHNOLOGY AND SAVINGS

The way the following posts will work is I'm going to cite different technologies and how much they will save as best I can. I won't be able to average all costs and savings, but the ones I can I'll average are going to be averaged over the entire United States, not just my area in the Midwest. Average American house size of about 2000 sq ft, all locations averaged together so if you're in a higher or lower income area you can add/subtract from totals and average use. So if these costs don't line up with where you are at, that's probably why. I'm trying to be as general as possible.

The averaged year costs will be dependent on how many years you've been somewhere, so I'll separate installation and yearly total cost savings and you can do your own rough numbers depending on whether you built the house, moved in to an already existing home and how long you've been there. I'm not going to include maintenance costs because they vary too much to apply to the generalized system I'm using.

No comments:

Post a Comment